2011. június 3., péntek

Híres angol idézetek

"When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half."  Gracie Allen

"I'm not afraid to die.  I just don't want to be there when it happens."    Woody Allen

"The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do."    Anonymous  

 "An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. " Orlando A. Battista

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."  Napoleon Bonaparte

 "The price of greatness is responsibility." Winston Churchill

 "Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration."        Thomas Edison

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."        Albert Einstein

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."        Albert Einstein

 "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."        Albert Einstein   

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése